knitnana: What's Up Wednesday?
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's Up Wednesday?

Ok, no I'm not creating a new blog "thing" - but what was up with Blogger today? I visited a bunch of blogs, and tried valiantly to post comments...to no avail. Blogger error messages cropped up every time...(sigh)

Anyway. I suspect I wasn't alone.

I wanted to give you one last sneak preview of a couple of bags that will be at the Oak Grove Elementary School Craft Show on Saturday. This obviously won't be something a lot of you can attend. (Now I AM getting depressed, what don't y'all come on down? *wink*)

I still wanted to share...

I've had these vintage looking fabrics for 3 years. They're very sadly out of print. I finally determined that I had to get these made up - sometimes things just don't look as good as flat fold fabric as they do all done up as a Nana Sadie Rose Original!

(This was the high point of my week so far...the bags below and those above. Can I just whine a moment? I HATE AUDITS!)

Ok...pity party over. I'm getting my glass of merlot and heading to bed. (The Meezer thinks it's high time!)
(((hugs)))
edited to add The Merlot? My favorite: A Ravenswood...now why doesn't that surprise me? (I'm hoping my Ravens wool BMFA choices are on their way to me now....)

7 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

Oh I can't wait to see which Ravens colorway you chose!

12:51 AM  
Blogger KnitYoga said...

Love the bags, Sallee! Those vintage fabrics are fantabulous! A glass of merlot - mmmm - sounds good to me! Cheers!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Pam! said...

you and me both on the Ravens ... my haven't even shipped yet. whaaaaa. they must be so busy with the hundreds of orders they received just for those colorways.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What cute fabric! Merlot...maybe I will have some with dinner. :)

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really cute bags!

My Ravens have shipped. Tina told me at the destashing that I would hear them cawing as they winged their way to me from Scappoose. I think I heard a suspicious GRAWK from the direction of the post office. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Darn red wine and migraines. :(

3:59 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

Beautiful bags - as usual.. I haven't had problems posting comments to Blogger (yet, knocking on wood), but I swear that when I'm trying to post to my blog, it never takes the first word verification even when I check it several times for being correct. BTW, I just tagged you for a MeMe - Sorry..

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!